Inuxu respects your right to privacy. We have a strict policy of not selling our customers’/user’s personally identifiable information, and are completely anti-spam. This policy explains the what, how and why of the information we collect from you/your device and the ways we use and disclose that information. By using any of our application(s)/service(s) or by clicking/interacting with any of the ads served through our ad-tech platform you acknowledge to have read and understood this policy and agree to the terms of this policy.
Information we collect
– Information You Provide
You may be asked to provide information to us through one or more services we provide through our online/offline applications including surveys, website, messages/email we send to you, social media, etc. The information we request may include personal information, such as name, age, email address, address, and telephone number. Also, we collect information from you, when you fill the ‘Contact Us’ form available on our website.
We do not collect or track any personal information that you may provide on the advertiser landing pages or lead forms of the ads served through our ad-tech platform.
– Information tracked through Cookies or other technologies
The information we collect may include:
– Browser and Device information, such as the device type and model, manufacturer, operating system type and version (e.g. iOS or Android), web browser type and version (e.g., Chrome or Safari), user-agent, carrier name, time zone, network connection type (e.g., Wi-Fi or cellular), IP address, general location inferred from IP address, information about our Publisher’s apps and versions currently active on a device (but not any other apps), and identifiers assigned to a device, such as its iOS Identifier for Advertisers (IDFA), Android/Google Advertising ID (AAID or GAID), or other unique device identifier (typically an alphanumeric string allocated to a device by the device manufacturer, a Publisher’s Digital Property, including identifiers stored in a cookie, ETag, or browser or web cache).
– Information about your behavior on our publisher’s digital properties, such as information about the activities or actions on those digital properties, session start/stop time, and geolocation (including latitude and longitude co-ordinates, but only if the publisher’s digital property (like an app) has enabled location services on the device and you have granted the publisher permission to collect and share this information for advertising purposes).
– Information about ads served, viewed, or clicked on, such as the type of ad, where the ad was served, whether you clicked on it, the number of times you have seen the ad, and whether you visited the media buyer’s website or relevant app store and/or purchased or installed the product or service advertised.
Inuxu never knowingly collects personal information about users under the age of 13 or from pages targeted to users of this age group. In the event that it is brought to our attention that personal information about a person under the age of 13 has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to remove this information from our system.
Inuxu never knowingly collects sensitive information such as financial account numbers, government issued identification numbers, pharmaceutical prescriptions, or medical records; except what is willingly communicated by publishers/clients/partners for financial billing, invoicing or compliance purposes.
All information, disclosed by you shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity/misrepresentation/fraud/negligence, etc. of the information disclosed to us shall lie on us nor will we in any way be responsible to verify any information obtained from you.
You agree and acknowledge that all information gathered from you may be used by us for the following purposes:
– to maintain, develop, protect and improve our Services, manage your account/orders/subscriptions, etc;
– for communication regarding important notices, changes in any of our user related terms and conditions and policies, promotion and marketing purposes;
– for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research relating our Services;
– in the event you participate in any contests or other promotional activity, for administering those activities;
– for doing strategic and targeted marketing.
– to personalize the content and advertisements provided to you (including to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers);
– to help offer you other products, programs, or services that may be of interest.
– Serving Ads: To allow our publishers to offer advertising inventory in their digital properties and media buyers to bid on and fill that inventory with relevant ads.
– Ad Reporting and Conversions: To provide information and reports to media buyers about when and how you have been exposed to their ads, clicked on their ads, or visited their digital property.
– Frequency Capping: To prevent the same ad being seen too many times.
– Customizing Ads: To infer your likely commercial interests (e.g. finance, technology, sports etc.) based on the activities across websites, mobile apps, and other digital properties over time, including to build interest-based advertising segments or audiences and more effectively tailor the ads we display to you and to optimize the display of ads (including limiting exposure to less relevant ads).
– Performance Analytics: To analyze ad performance, such as tracking views of ads, as well as click-through rates to websites or app stores and/or installs of apps that have been advertised.
– Location-Based Advertising: To deliver location-based advertising, services, and content in real-time through the use of your device’s physical location (where permitted by law).
– Fraud Detection and Prevention and Security: To identify invalid ad impressions, clicks, installs, or ad queries, protect us and our publishers from fraudulent behavior, and protect the security of the ad Services.
– Service Usage and Support: To calculate usage levels of the Ad Services, help diagnose server problems, and administer the Ad Services.
– As we believe to be necessary or appropriate for any legal, compliance needs or to enforce our terms and conditions.
Confidentiality / Disclosure
We endeavor to treat your information as confidential and not cause any harm, theft, loss, unauthorized access, misuse within our storage system, alteration and destruction.
However, in the course of our business we may be required to disclose information about you or part thereof to our affiliated agents/business partners/retailers/vendors/service providers/third party servers/advertisers and other business associates. We will never share your PII with non-affiliate third parties without your consent. Non-PII collected by our advertising technologies may be shared with our clients and partners for the purposes of delivering targeted online advertisements or aggregated reporting.
You agree that if so required by law or as per directions of the governmental agency, authority, court, etc, we may be required to disclose all your information and in such an event we are in no manner responsible for informing you or seeking your prior approval.
Email Communication: Out of respect for your privacy, if you no longer wish to receive emails, alerts, e-newsletters, and promotional communications from us, you can easily opt-out using the Unsubscribe link included in each communication.
Cookie Control: Most modern web browsers give users the option to control the placement of cookies and/or to delete cookies that have been acquired while browsing the web. You can access these options in the preferences or options section of your web browser.
We retain unconditional right to modify or amend this Policy. The latest date of change to this policy will be posted at the top of this policy.
If you have any questions or need any further information regarding our policy and Terms & conditions, you may reach out to us anytime.
Inuxu Digital Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Inuxu House, Opp. Regency Cosmos, Baner Road, Pune – 411045